Robert Dobbs Fowler Sport and Fitness Center
- Indoor running/walking track
- 3-court multi-purpose recreation area
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness room
- Free weight room
- Indoor tennis courts
- Squash and raquetball courts
- Bouldering wall
- Locker rooms
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Thursday||6:00 am - 11:00 pm|
|Friday||6:00 am - 10:00 pm|
|Saturday and Sunday||9:00 am - 9:00 pm|
Summer Hours (May 11-August 9)
|Monday - Friday||6:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Saturday and Sunday||
10:00 am - 7:00 pm
THE POOL IS CLOSED INDEFINITELY FOR REPAIRS.
Swimming pool hours will be announced and posted. The schedule depends on the availability of lifeguards. The pool is only open when lifeguards are on duty. Please check with the control desk at Fowler Center (598-1793) for most up-to-date pool hours.
The Fowler Center will be closed on Christmas Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day and July 4th.
- Students, faculty and staff
- Family members of faculty and staff residing in same household
- Retired faculty and staff
- Sewanee volunteer firemen and EMS personnel
- Paid members
- Paid guests
Guest fees are $7.00 per visit
Memberships may be purchased in the athletic office Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00 am-12:00 noon and 1:00 pm-5:00 pm.